KE, ke, and variations may refer to:
- Ke (kana), the romanisation of the Japanese kana け and ケ
- Small ke (ヶ), a Japanese character, a small form of ke (ケ)
- Ke (surname) (kē, 柯), a transliteration of a common Chinese surname
- Ké, stage name of New York singer/songwriter/actor Kevin Grivois
Science and technology
Biology and medicine
- In toxicology, a Key Event or KE is an element in a chain of biological events (or adverse outcome pathway) that eventually leads to adverse effects.
- KE family, medical name for a family of Pakistani origin exhibiting a severe speech disorder
- Kinetic energy penetrator or KE penetrator, a type of ammunition designed to penetrate vehicle armour
- Elimination rate constant, a value used in pharmacokinetics to calculate the rate at which drugs are removed from the system
- The Chinese name of Lithocarpus glaber, the Japanese oak, a tree species
Computing and the internet
- .ke, internet top-level domain for Kenya
- Knowledge engineering, in computer science and in cognitive science
- Ke (unit), a traditional Chinese unit of decimal time lasting either 14.4 minutes or 15 minutes
- Korean Air (IATA airline designator KE)
- Operation Ke, the successful Japanese withdrawal from Guadalcanal in the Second World War
- KE Adventure Travel LTD is a worldwide tour operator based in Keswick, United Kingdom.
- The model name for the first generation Mazda CX-5.